Why Church Auctions Are Different
What Is A Silent Auction
• Silent auctions have no auctioneer
• Their completion date is what encourages bidding
• They depend on people working in harmony, to support their cause.
What Make Church Silent Auctions Special:
• Yes, items get sold and raise funds for causes just like other auctions.
• Church auctions focus energy and teamwork with local folks.
• Church auctions combat loneliness and support the causes important to locals.
• Donations and volunteering are about neighbours, recycling is about the planet.
• Selling more of anything and revenue targets are about helping neighbours.
The Groups Involved Are:
• The volunteers, organizers and helpers make the silent auction work.
• The buyers, shoppers and consumers find treasuers that make their day.
• The donors turn items into assistance for the church and community members.
• All involved build relationships and pride by helping neighbours.
Who are the buyers?
The congregation, seniors, single parents, families, residents and local businesses.
What it Costs
|Number Of Items||1-15||16-45||46+|
|One Time Setup – Web Page & Pics||$50||$125||Quote|
|Image Enhancement / Corrections||Quote||Quote||Quote|